These are low sugar brownies. They are grain free, gluten free, nut free and can easily be made dairy free! There is about 10 carbohydrates per brownie if you cut the pan into 15-20 servings! The full nutrition facts are below.
Prep time: 10 min // Cook time: 30 min // Total time: 40 min
- 2 cups mashed bananas (about 3-4 ripe bananas – I used some from my freezer and stuck them in the microwave!)
- 4 eggs
- 1 T. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup heavy cream (or coconut milk or coconut water for dairy free)
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chocolate chips
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Place everything in a blender except the baking soda and puree until smooth.
- Pulse in the baking soda and spread batter into prepared dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until knife comes out clean.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes before removing. Enjoy!:)