- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 T Coconut oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half, take out seeds. (If you desire, roast these seeds as well in some coconut oil and cinnamon!)
- Spread coconut oil over the flesh as well as salt and pepper.
- Stick a fork into the back of each side of the squash.
- Place in a baking dish and cook on the middle rack in the oven for about 45 minutes. The flesh should start to come apart when it’s done!
Lemon and Dill Fish
- Any kind of fish (I used white, freshwater)
- 1 lemon
- Fresh dill weed
- 1-2 cloves fresh, minced garlic
- 1 T organic, pasteurized butter
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tomato
- Cover the fish in the butter, lemon, garlic, and dill weed.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the tomatoes into slices and place on the top.
- Bake in the oven at 425F for 15-20 minutes, until the fish easily flakes.